Welcome to Nobleton Veterinary Clinic
Your Veterinarian in Nobleton, ON
Call us at 905-859-4670
COVID 19 UPDATE - Edited March 25/2020
Email address: [email protected]
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, hours are subject to change suddenly and without notice.
At Nobleton Veterinary Clinic, we are committed to the health of our clients and companion patients. As such, we are closely monitoring the developing COVID-19 situation. At this time, we are committed to remain open. On top of our current comprehensive cleaning and safety protocols, we have increased our efforts around the hospital to keep exposure to COVID-19 to a minimum.
What are we doing?
- We use a known viricidal (virus killing) spray frequently on exposed surfaces – especially focusing in on the waiting room, the exam room, the surgical and treatment area, and other high-traffic areas of the hospital
- Our staff is highly educated in infections, infection control, and disease process for our veterinary patients, the majority of this knowledge which applies in this human-based crisis
- We are committed to continuing to see patients for necessary procedures – please phone us for details/booking.
- We apologize, but we will be restricting our services to current clients only
What is the risk to our animals?
- According to WHO, the risk of transmission from humans to cats and dogs is likely incredibly low, based on current information.
- Despite this, they still recommend frequent handwashing around pets and discourage letting your dog and cat lick your face, until more is known.
What can our clients do?
In order to keep us from having an exposure in hospital, we ask the following:
- If you are in self-isolation, we ask you not to bring yourself or pet in hospital. If it is life threatening pet emergency, we will direct you to one of the emergency hospitals who will have specific protocols for you to follow.
- If you have a travel history, have come into possible contact with a COVID-19 positive person, or have any sign of respiratory disease we ask you to not enter the clinic under any circumstances
- If your pet is sick and needs an appointment: Please phone first - We may ask you to drop off your pet for an exam and admit from your car and have a doctor or staff member take history over the phone.
- We ask for patience. We are experiencing very high call volumes and ask that you leave a message if it is not urgent. Otherwise please phone again - we are doing our best to provide service quickly and efficiently.
- Please phone us prior to entering the clinic under any circumstance as we may need to advise you on specific protocols in place based on your needs
- We are implementing a closed door policy - we are not allowing anyone in to the clinic under any circumstance. This is for both staff and client safety. We ask that when arriving at the clinic, you phone us from the car and a staff member will pick up your pet and/or deliver your pet back to you and/or leave food or medications for pick up. Please be respectful of these protocols and be aware that there may be increased wait times outside of the building.
- We are experiencing delivery delays on food and medication and as such, we will be limiting the volumes available for purchase at one time. We ask that you please phone us well in advance to order as we cannot guarantee delivery times.
- In order to limit traffic and allow appropriate social distancing protocols, we ask that appointments/medical services, medication and food purchases be phoned in and paid for via credit card. We will then label orders and they can be picked up in the front entrance way without further entering the clinic.
We will continue to communicate with you on any changes to our COVID-19 plan by our website and social media (facebook.)
As the current situation changes, we will continue to provide further updates, but we ask that everyone do what they can to keep everyone safe and remain patient. We will do our best to remain open and available, however we cannot remain open if staff cannot safely do their jobs or keep those in their homes safe. We thank you for your understanding.
From all of us at Nobleton Veterinary Clinic we wish you safety and health in these uncertain times.
Dr Wicki and the staff of Nobleton Veterinary Clinic
Creating trust of pets and their people through compassion and integrity.
Pet Emergency? Read no further and call us right away!
Nobleton Veterinary Clinic provides medical, surgical, dental, reproduction, nutritional counseling and xray services for our patients. We work on an appointment basis, however if immediate attention is required, we will do our best to ensure your pet is seen as quickly as possible.
Grooming is available for dogs and cats on Mondays and Wednesdays by Vicki's All Breed Grooming service, located via a separate entrance at the back of our building. Call Vicki Thomas at 905-252-2274 to book your pet’s appointment.
We have a number of resources for you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. Browse around and look at our articles and pet videos. If you have questions, feel free to call 905-859-4670 or email us and we'll do our best to promptly get back to you. For directions, check out our Contact Us page. You can also subscribe to our newsletter; In between your veterinary visits, your pet will benefit from you reading these free informative articles.
At Nobleton Veterinary Clinic, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Helen Wicki-Nadler, Dr. Jayme Harvey-Micay and Dr. Chiara Switzer
Nobleton Veterinary Clinic 905-859-4670
13135 Hwy 27
Nobleton, ON L0G 1N0